Webcast Replay: The End of Rules – Break Your Supply Chain Free with AI
This week we’re presenting at the Gartner Supply Chain Conference alongside one of our customers, a global cosmetics brand. We’ll be discussing how we’ve partnered to actively capture millions in lost sales.
That’s just one example of our AI-driven successes.
On May 9th, this webinar showed you some of the ways we work with clients like this one.
You definitely want to watch this AI + supply chain webcast replay.
- We helped you get Radically Efficient with your Supply Chain in December 2018.
- We helped you Break the Rules of your Supply Chain in February 2019.
- It all came full circle as we helped you reach The End of Rules for your Supply Chain on May 9th.
Watch the replay and you will learn about machine learning and how to create a smart supply chain operation with AI that moves you from reacting to predicting.
Learn about the many ways AI helps you crush your KPIs and increase your revenue.
We’ll be discussing real-world applications for artificial intelligence in consumer product supply chains, including a look at deep probabilistic AI, DPDM, and more.
All learning, real metrics, no hype.
- Sustainability for Steel: Redefining the Perception of an Industry
- 2019 SDCExecutive Green Supply Chain Award Winner Noodle.ai
- Breaking the Mold: Nestlé’s Mission to be Profitable and Sustainable
- Deep Probabilistic Decision Machines (DPDM) for Building a Causally Generative Process Model-based Action Control in Enterprise AI
- Ding Dong! Avon’s Calling… for Streamlining of its Supply Chain