Clorox doubles down on sustainability
Clorox made a big splash this month when it decided to wipe the slate clean with its sustainability efforts. We believe in creating a world without waste, so we can definitely get on board with a strong effort like this. Clorox went beyond simple greenwashing when it tied its executive pay to the success of several sustainability choices, all happening under the umbrella of a strategy called IGNITE.
In addition to compensation incentives, Clorox also plans to move to 100% recyclable, compostable, or reusable packaging within 6 years, lower the amount of virgin plastic it uses by 50% within 11 years, and reduce its greenhouse gas emissions.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Here @noodleai, we help consumer goods companies eliminate waste across the supply chain by using artificial intelligence to make small, smart changes at the core of the business.” quote=”Here at Noodle.ai, we help consumer goods companies eliminate waste across the supply chain by using artificial intelligence to make small, smart changes at the core of the business.”]
One of the extra benefits to working with us, aside from increased revenue, is the amount of CO2 that can be removed from the air just by using machine learning in smart ways. One global cosmetics customer has seen a global impact from working with us, removing as much as 40,000 tons of CO2 just by utilizing our supply chain AI to lower air expedites and reduce inventory.
Want to know how we can help you? Get a demo!
Get our new book on using Enterprise AI to Create a World without Waste as soon as it’s out this month!
image via CNBC
- Atlas, Noodle.ai’s Machine Learning (ML) Framework Part 2: Design Premise & Architecture
- Experiencing Supply Chain Blindspots?… Enter Athena Insights
- Atlas, Noodle.ai’s Machine Learning (ML) Framework Part 1: Challenges With Building AI Applications
- Selling Certainty in an Uncertain World: Why Noodle.ai is a “Top 15 Startup to Emerge Stronger from the Crisis”
- The Marketing of Industry 4.0: The Hype Cycle Ends Where Reality Begins