Disaster-proof your supply chain with AI and be ready for the next global event
Supply chain planners have a daunting task in front of them right now: a pandemic is wreaking havoc on the global supply chain and curtailing daily life in a way that makes it hard to fight back. AI can’t predict when the next black swan event will appear, but AI can help you get your supply chain ready to be more agile and able to adapt to sudden global changes.
We’ve pulled together our experts for a two part webcast on using AI to navigate turbulent times like these. The first one is on March 26th with our CEO Steve Pratt, our VP of Consumer Products Mike Hulbert, and Diginomica Co-founder Den Howlett.
- Atlas, Noodle.ai’s Machine Learning (ML) Framework Part 2: Design Premise & Architecture
- Experiencing Supply Chain Blindspots?… Enter Athena Insights
- Atlas, Noodle.ai’s Machine Learning (ML) Framework Part 1: Challenges With Building AI Applications
- Selling Certainty in an Uncertain World: Why Noodle.ai is a “Top 15 Startup to Emerge Stronger from the Crisis”
- The Marketing of Industry 4.0: The Hype Cycle Ends Where Reality Begins