Disaster-proof your supply chain with AI and be ready for the next global event
Supply chain planners have a daunting task in front of them right now: a pandemic is wreaking havoc on the global supply chain and curtailing daily life in a way that makes it hard to fight back. AI can’t predict when the next black swan event will appear, but AI can help you get your supply chain ready to be more agile and able to adapt to sudden global changes.
We’ve pulled together our experts for a two part webcast on using AI to navigate turbulent times like these. The first one is on March 26th with our CEO Steve Pratt, our VP of Consumer Products Mike Hulbert, and Diginomica Co-founder Den Howlett.
- Noodle.ai’s Manufacturing Application Platform: An API-First Strategy
- MMSteelClub and Noodle.ai: Webcast Video Highlights from the Steel Making Technologies Session
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning with Noodle.ai: Plain-Speak for Supply Chain Leaders
- Data Science in the Time of COVID-19
- Introduction to MLflow for MLOps Part 3: Database Tracking, Minio Artifact Storage, and Registry