Disaster-proof your supply chain with AI and be ready for the next global event
Supply chain planners have a daunting task in front of them right now: a pandemic is wreaking havoc on the global supply chain and curtailing daily life in a way that makes it hard to fight back. AI can’t predict when the next black swan event will appear, but AI can help you get your supply chain ready to be more agile and able to adapt to sudden global changes.
We’ve pulled together our experts for a two part webcast on using AI to navigate turbulent times like these. The first one is on March 26th with our CEO Steve Pratt, our VP of Consumer Products Mike Hulbert, and Diginomica Co-founder Den Howlett.
- Webcast replay: Navigate turbulent times in your supply chain
- Coping with COVID-19 in supply chain planning
- Disaster-proof your supply chain with AI and be ready for the next global event
- AI can reduce the impact of black swan events like COVID-19 on your supply chain
- Noodle.ai named to the 2020 CB Insights AI 100 List of Most Innovative Artificial Intelligence Startups