Meet Noodle.ai at the Gartner Supply Chain Conference This Week
That’s right! We’ll be in Phoenix for the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2019. We’ll be helping companies understand how Enterprise AI® improves their supply chain. If you’re in town, stop by to see us in person!
- Noodle.ai Engagement Zone – You have a choice: Gamble with your future or predict it with AI. Stop by Pinnacle Peak Foyer, Level 2, for some fun and to learn how we’re pushing the limits of AI and data science, giving business leaders a system of intelligence that can sense, predict, and recommend actions to achieve radical efficiency within their supply chain operation.
- Noodle.ai Exhibit Hall Booth – Want to see our Enterprise AI applications in action? Stop by booth #705 to get up close and personal with AI.
- Session: Break the Rules: Manage Variability with AI – Join us Wed., 15 May at 11:30 am in Grand Sonoran D for a first-hand perspective with Noodle.ai and their customer, a global cosmetics brand, about leveraging machine learning for system-wide improvements to respond to today’s complex bottlenecks. The customer will share their journey to real ROI through their recent implementation of Noodle’s supply chain AI app.
Additional ways to reach us during the Gartner Supply Chain Conference:
MEDIA: Contact Leslie Poston to coordinate an interview with our COO, CEO, CCO, CPO, CMO, or any of our VPs – we have a full court press in attendance!
ANALYSTS: Contact Josh Gleason to talk turkey about our AI apps he’s on the ground and ready to meet you.
ATTENDEES: Having trouble with something in one of our locations at the conference? Contact Kevin Micalizzi – he’s on the ground and ready to make sure you have a smooth experience.
WANT MORE? We have created a “Noodle.ai at Gartner” event landing page for you to download some of our amazing content and schedule a meeting during the conference.
- Sustainability for Steel: Redefining the Perception of an Industry
- 2019 SDCExecutive Green Supply Chain Award Winner Noodle.ai
- Breaking the Mold: Nestlé’s Mission to be Profitable and Sustainable
- Deep Probabilistic Decision Machines (DPDM) for Building a Causally Generative Process Model-based Action Control in Enterprise AI
- Ding Dong! Avon’s Calling… for Streamlining of its Supply Chain