Noodle.ai named to the 2020 CB Insights AI 100 List of Most Innovative Artificial Intelligence Startups
Noodle.ai was honored by CB Insights for achievements in AI for manufacturing and supply chain innovation this week.
This is the fourth annual AI 100 ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world. Our cohort this year is fantastic!
“It’s been remarkable to see the success of the companies named to the Artificial Intelligence 100 over the last four years. The 2019 AI 100 saw 48 companies go on to raise $4.9B of additional financing and nine got acquired,” said CB Insights CEO Anand Sanwal. “It has been gratifying to see that CB Insights’ data-driven approach to identifying the top AI companies using patents, customer traction, investor quality, market sizing and more has become so effective at picking the AI winners of tomorrow. We look forward to seeing what the 2020 AI 100 companies will accomplish over the course of this year and beyond.”
In addition to disrupting core sectors including healthcare, retail, and finance, the 2020 AI 100 companies are revamping the broader enterprise tech stack. These companies span the globe, from the US, UK, China, Chile, and South Africa, and are supported by more than 600 investors.
Through an evidence-based approach, the CB Insights research team selected the AI 100 from nearly 5,000 companies based on several factors including patent activity, investor quality, news sentiment analysis, proprietary Mosaic scores, market potential, partnerships, competitive landscape, team strength, and tech novelty. The Mosaic Score, based on CB Insights’ algorithm, measures the overall health and growth potential of private companies to help predict a company’s momentum.
“We’re very encouraged by this recognition from CB Insights because it validates that we’re on the right track in our quest to apply AI in manufacturing to create a world without waste. As we continue to expand our footprint across manufacturing in industries such as metals, chemicals, and consumer products, we remain focused on solving the most pressing problems that our customers face – $650B annual cost of downtime in manufacturing and $1.8T annual value of manufactured goods that fail quality thresholds – using our advanced Enterprise AI® technologies to help our customers maintain a competitive edge in an increasingly volatile sector.” ~ Chris Heuschkel, SVP and Manufacturing Sector Leader, Noodle.ai
What does Noodle.ai do that’s so innovative?
We apply advanced data science to create a world without waste. With Noodle.ai’s advanced Enterprise AI® applications, business leaders are empowered to make better decisions, reduce wasted energy, money, and resources. Noodle.ai focuses on radical efficiency for supply chain and manufacturing using leading-edge artificial intelligence.
Quick facts on the 2020 AI 100:
- As of the end of February 2020, these 100 emerging private companies have raised over $7.4B in funding across 300+ deals from 600+ unique investors.
- There are 10 unicorns (companies valued over $1B) in this year’s AI 100 cohort.
- The list spans across various industries, including healthcare, retail & warehouse, and finance & insurance.
- 13 countries, such as China, Sweden, and Japan, are represented on the ranking. The majority of startups (65%) are based in the United States.
- Progress is as Simple as a Bowl of Cereal: Joining Forces with Noodle.ai to Create Perfect Flow
- Deep Probabilistic Decision Learning Returns Perfect Flow to Operations
- Perfect Flow: Augmented Intelligence and the Elimination of Manufacturing Waste
- AWS Partner Network Blog: How CPGs Can Improve On-Time, In-Full (OTIF) Deliveries
- The Future of Quality Management in Modern Manufacturing: AI-Driven