2019 SDCExecutive Green Supply Chain Award Winner Noodle.ai
We’re excited to be one of the winners of the 2019 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine!
One of our core values here at Noodle.ai is to use our artificial intelligence / machine learning applications and knowledge to make the planet a better place. We believe that sustainability and profitability can coexist, and that Enterprise AI® applied in small, smart ways to the global supply chain can make a huge difference.
In 2018, our per Noodler CO2 reduction impact was the equivalent of 10% of the cars in San Francisco. One of our clients, a global cosmetics firm, has been able to remove 40,000 tons of CO2 from their supply chain, just from using one of our applications! These are just two examples of the way we work hard to live our values and leave the planet a little better than we found it.
Are you interested in making your supply chain radically efficient, more sustainable, and more profitable? Give us a call!
- Johnson Controls Ties Sustainability Goals to its Line of Credit
- Sustainability for Steel: Redefining the Perception of an Industry
- 2019 SDCExecutive Green Supply Chain Award Winner Noodle.ai
- Breaking the Mold: Nestlé’s Mission to be Profitable and Sustainable
- Deep Probabilistic Decision Machines (DPDM) for Building a Causally Generative Process Model-based Action Control in Enterprise AI