Recovery Alphabet Soup – V, U or W?
Thankfully, there are signs that the curve is flattening in New York. Continued diligence over the next two months will still be needed to ensure that we tamp this out. Many are prognosticating on whether this will be a V or a U – Wall…
Meet our newest app: Supply Chain AI
We’re always looking to enhance the work we do for our customers here at Noodle.ai. Recently, we merged our Fill Rate AI and Demand Signal AI applications into one single, powerful application, Supply Chain AI (SCAI), designed to amplify how our AI drives results in…
Breaking down Noodle.ai’s Product Quality AI application
Realizing defects in products when it’s too late leaves you with units that can’t be used. That’s frustrating and expensive. Product quality failures are the last thing you want to worry about in your manufacturing operation. This is why we developed a Product Quality AI…
Stuck in an AI pilot rut? Here’s how to get it right
“…much of what we do with machine learning happens beneath the surface. Machine learning drives our algorithms for demand forecasting, product search ranking, product and deals recommendations, merchandising placements, fraud detection, translations, and much more. Though less visible, much of the impact of machine learning…
- The Marketing of Industry 4.0: The Hype Cycle Ends Where Reality Begins
- Using AI as a Catalyst for Change: A Conversation with Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Marketing Cloudcast
- Will All The Good Data Scientists Please Stand Up?: The importance of advanced data science in getting the coronavirus recovery right
- The Meaning of Earth Day in 2020
- Recovery Alphabet Soup – V, U or W?