Watch the Replay: Create a Radically Efficient Supply Chain with AI
Our first webcast ever in December 2018 was all about creating a radically efficient supply chain with AI. Hosted by Noodlers Jeff Alpert and Jenn Gamble, it was a great primer for using AI in your supply chain. Looking back on it almost a year…
Don’t believe the anti-hype, either. AI will change many things, but not all.
Over the weekend, Vivek Wadhwa published a perspective in the Washington Post under the headline “Don’t believe the hype” about AI. I sat down, prepared to agree on everything, because that’s an angle I can usually rally behind. However, with every new sentence, I realized…
Is the Answer to Data Bias More Data?
This will come as no surprise, but human beings aren’t very rational. Ingrained cognitive biases like recency bias, confirmation bias and the bandwagon effect can create reasoning errors that prevent us from seeing the world with complete clarity. And when we make decisions based on…
- Johnson Controls Ties Sustainability Goals to its Line of Credit
- Sustainability for Steel: Redefining the Perception of an Industry
- 2019 SDCExecutive Green Supply Chain Award Winner Noodle.ai
- Breaking the Mold: Nestlé’s Mission to be Profitable and Sustainable
- Deep Probabilistic Decision Machines (DPDM) for Building a Causally Generative Process Model-based Action Control in Enterprise AI