Recovery Alphabet Soup – V, U or W?
Thankfully, there are signs that the curve is flattening in New York. Continued diligence over the next two months will still be needed to ensure that we tamp this out. Many are prognosticating on whether this will be a V or a U – Wall…
Meet our newest app: Supply Chain AI
We’re always looking to enhance the work we do for our customers here at Noodle.ai. Recently, we merged our Fill Rate AI and Demand Signal AI applications into one single, powerful application, Supply Chain AI (SCAI), designed to amplify how our AI drives results in…
Webcast replay: The End of Rules – Break your supply chain free with AI
This week we’re presenting at the Gartner Supply Chain Conference alongside one of our customers, a global cosmetics brand. We’ll be discussing how we’ve partnered to actively capture millions in lost sales. That’s just one example of our AI-driven successes. On May 9th, this webinar…
Closing the planning intelligence gap with AI
Organizations are facing accelerating complexity and change (proliferation of products, channels, geographies, regulation, competition, technology disruptions). This leads to: Long tail of interconnected problems and decisions Dynamic conditions characterized by uncertainty Complexity of multiple factors affecting a decision The implications are that operations planning and…
- The Marketing of Industry 4.0: The Hype Cycle Ends Where Reality Begins
- Using AI as a Catalyst for Change: A Conversation with Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Marketing Cloudcast
- Will All The Good Data Scientists Please Stand Up?: The importance of advanced data science in getting the coronavirus recovery right
- The Meaning of Earth Day in 2020
- Recovery Alphabet Soup – V, U or W?