Will All The Good Data Scientists Please Stand Up?: The importance of advanced data science in getting the coronavirus recovery right
These are interesting times for a data science-driven company like Noodle.ai, where our Slack channels frequently pulse with discussions of and debates about approaches to modeling and predictions for our customers. So, you can imagine during the past months of the coronavirus crisis, our #datascience Slack channel has been abuzz. What’s grabbed our attention now is the controversy over how to best predict the…
3 women leading data science projects at Noodle AI
Any week including Ada Lovelace Day and the Day of the Girl seems like the perfect time to write about the women kicking math and taking names at Noodle AI. We’re so lucky to have a number of fantastic women leading data science projects here….
You ask, Noodle answers: What makes a great data science problem?
Articles about what makes a great data scientist are everywhere. Articles about what makes a great problem for a data scientist to solve… well, they are harder to find. That’s OK – Noodle has a great team of data scientists and we sat down with…
Is the answer to data bias more data?
This will come as no surprise, but human beings aren’t very rational. Ingrained cognitive biases like recency bias, confirmation bias and the bandwagon effect can create reasoning errors that prevent us from seeing the world with complete clarity. And when we make decisions based on…
- The Marketing of Industry 4.0: The Hype Cycle Ends Where Reality Begins
- Using AI as a Catalyst for Change: A Conversation with Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Marketing Cloudcast
- Will All The Good Data Scientists Please Stand Up?: The importance of advanced data science in getting the coronavirus recovery right
- The Meaning of Earth Day in 2020
- Recovery Alphabet Soup – V, U or W?