Engineering a data-rich workflow for the modern supply chain planner
We’d all love to have business apps at work which are as engaging as the apps on our phone. Sadly, most of the software we use at work is disjointed, has poor usability, and leaves a large amount of tedious work to be done by the user. This means…
- The Marketing of Industry 4.0: The Hype Cycle Ends Where Reality Begins
- Using AI as a Catalyst for Change: A Conversation with Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Marketing Cloudcast
- Will All The Good Data Scientists Please Stand Up?: The importance of advanced data science in getting the coronavirus recovery right
- The Meaning of Earth Day in 2020
- Recovery Alphabet Soup – V, U or W?